1) your production IPv6 service appears to be operated on a free tunnel
2) need the site available in other languages unless you only expect those fluent in Chinese to use
3) TOS? AUP? Privacy agreement?
1. Ipv6 development in our country is very slow. More restrictions.we have ipv6 network in university.
So I have use USA network. I am join gogo6.com the first user, but gogo6 network speed has some slow. I have the information in http://gogonet.gogo6.com/group/v6inSimile/forum/topics/who-do-ipv6-email
My current goal is to promote ipv6 applications now.
2. Since the beginning of the main customers are Chinese users. but I wait for long time， still no find any who offer ipv6 mail and other service. and I get apply from other country user apply my service.
So I think maybe offer some service for fans. Within its capacity to provide help.
and I have offer english and other Language in webmail. and offer english support help.
3. In our country the user does not attach importance to this.More of a good reputation. My users are to follow us for many years. if this is need, I am may add that.
I have offer free service for some users.