Thanks for your input!
* Why is 126.96.36.199 invalid?
* The numbers are just purely informative, to give an idea, I don't think they are of interest to my readers
* That example is stated
* Added a note about the MAC address being used to generate the host part, that's just one way to do it
* Changed private addresses with the information about ULA (strange that I didn't come across ULA for all this time when I've been using IPv6 for about a year!). Not going to add how you generate a ULA prefix, that is beyond the scope of this post
* Yes, and that is explained a bit later on (but you probably missed it), added a note about that in one of the earlier paragraphs
* Doesn't seem to work on Windows