If it _was_ working and now it isn't with the same setup, then either something on your side is filtering protocol 41, your isp is filtering protocol 41 or the tunnelserver's interface wasn't configured properly.
For #1, if you made any firmware updates to either netgear or dlink (double nat what?) that might have screwed something up.
For #2, you call them and ask, and since they won't know what you are asking, or claim they don't, you won't get anywhere.
For #3, you'd need to email HE and have them verify their tunnel interface points to your current IPv4 address.
1. Nope. Not touched it.
2. Worth a try.
3. Will probably try this as well.
I just tried connecting to the Netgear directly instead of through the DLink. I set DMZ to the newly assigned IP of the XP PC. I also changed the endpoint to a new 'forced' IP on a different range of their DHCP servers(Not within the Terms of my ISP on non-static but I can do that on my router if I so wish). Then ran the usual.
ipv6 rtu ::/0 2/::22.214.171.124 pub
ipv6 adu 2/2001:470:1f08:26c::2
Still not go.
So either protocol 41 is being blocked in my router someplace or by my ISP or something is screwy with Tunnelbroker. I am going to switch out to the ISP provided router just to test if it's anything to do with the Netgear. If that fails next call is ISP then Tunnelbroker.