We've been making a lot of changes on our backend recently, and working diligently to make them as transparent as possible. This includes:
- clearing out unused/unresponsive tunnels
- expanding the number of geographically diverse tunnel servers that accounts can be setup on.
- updating the tunnel broker's interface to speed implementation of new features.
- aggressively working to establish new ipv6 peering sessions at all of our locations to improve reachability
We have many new improvements in the works, which include:
- 6-To-4 and Tordedo servers to assist in customer migrations.
- VPN based Tunnels for customers behind firewalls that do not pass protocol 41 traffic.
- forums will be making a return
- detailed traffic reports
As always if you notice any issues or have any questions don't hesitate to contact us at email@example.com